Frequently Asked Questions
- Can this treatment be used on any type of hair or just hair that has been chemically damaged?
Tanagra Nanokeratin can be used on all hair types and any type of damage with amazing results. Hair, which is just a little dry, will only need to have 2 treatments to recover the strands. Clients who have chemical damage will require 4 treatments to completely recover damage. Because this treatment repairs hair from the inside, clients may not notice a huge difference in their hair until their 2nd or 3rd treatment.
- What length of time should be between treatments?
Treatment should be done at 7 to 10 day intervals with a top up every 6 – 9 months.
- Can I wash my hair in that time?
Yes, after 24 hours, just to allow the treatment to settle.
- What should I use to wash my hair?
Moisturising shampoos and conditioners.
- Can I have a colour done after this treatment?
Yes, however wait at least 3 days before colouring.
- How long will the treatments last?
Nano is a permanent reconstruction protein, but abuse of hair; such as salt water, the environment, colouring, perming, straightening and chlorine will have its effect but can be simply remedied with 1 Nano “Top up”.
- Can I have this treatment done if I am pregnant?
Yes, however we advise you to wear a Nano face mask for precautionary measures.